Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Man On Love



This is a short mixtape I made after a very strange St. Patricks Day and Eve. I am a member of a mixtape group on Facebook and it was my month. I wanted to do something that had a real minimum of new stuff, that was short, and talked about pigs, water, changing diapers, running errands, hell, angels, and worked in three of my current favorite songs ( tracks 6, 8, and 9 respectively ).

Tracklist:
1. Maa Bonny Lad ~ Anne Briggs
2. Hog Calling Blues ~ Charles Mingus
3. Talking Hard Work ~ Woody Guthrie
4. My Horses Ain't Hungry ~ Nimrod Workman
5. La Gent Normal ~ Manel
6. My Man On Love ~ Judee Sill
7. (Don't Worry) If There's a Hell Below, We're All Going to Go ~ East of Underground
8. Hog of the Forsaken ~ Michael Hurley
9. You Go Have Yourself A Good Time ~ Reg King
10. It Don't Bother Me ~ Bert Jansch
11. Rise Above ~ Dirty Projectors


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home